Commissioning and validation requires more than just an understanding of the mechanical and build components of hygienic, sterile processing environments and manufacturing facilities – it requires a structured approach from design and build to delivery, installation, commissioning and planned maintenance.
WHP’s approach flows throughout the entire project from initial design to handover.
WHP uses a four-stage commissioning and validation approach.
Validation Master Plan:
- Maintained throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Identifies scope, objectives, roles and responsibilities
- Review qualification requirements with client
- Ensure commissioning and validation efforts are focussed
- Enable the design process to include qualification requirements
- Procedural controls agreed by WHP and client
- Documentation to be capable of integration with existing commissioning and validation procedures
- Project approach including progress reporting
- Integration of vendor testing and commissioning data
- Reduced duration and increased efficiency
At WHP nothing is left to chance: at every stage we ensure efficacy.