Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems for cleanrooms are more demanding than those used in conventional commercial and manufacturing buildings.
When designing an HVAC system WHP takes into consideration:
- Containment standards
- Increased air supply
- Airflow patterns
- Personnel and environments parameters
- Temperature and humidity control
- High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration needs
- Room pressurisation requirements
- Size restrictions
WHP’s experience and technical expertise can be relied on for effective heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems for cleanrooms.
WHP provides all of the onsite building services for cleanroom, laboratory and controlled environments.
- Air-conditioning and filtration plant
- Isolators, containment cabinets and fume cupboards
- Inspection and powder booths
- Benches and air-benches
- Lockers and cupboards
- Transfer hatches and stepovers
WHP’s multi-disciplinary team offers all of the necessary cleanroom HVAC and Building Services from initial design concepts to handover of the completed facility.