WHP has more than three decades of experience in the pharmaceutical sector and fully understand the needs for hygienic, sterile processing environments and manufacturing facilities required by the highly regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
WHP’s design and project management, cleanroom construction and process plant manufacture for the pharmaceutical industry are compliant with ISO, international legal and regulatory requirements.
WHP designs and constructs with best practice for Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) where validation and quality assurance are essential. WHP also works within UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Industrial scale materials handling
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) facilities and containment
- Granulation and formulation suites
- Blow fill seal technology
- Sterile aseptic and cytotoxic facilities
- Laboratories and pilot plants
- Micro labs and containment facilities
- Commercial formulation lines
- Contract manufacturing facilities
- Specials prescription and dispensary facilities
- Primary and secondary packing systems
The requirements of these projects involve the integration of process and cleanroom technology. WHP delivers innovative best practice solutions to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.